.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 02, 2004

 
     Wow, who'd have thought that I'd have a Blog? Heh, most of my friends are surprised it didn't happen earlier. Procastination and I are good drinking buddies :) Another reason was 'cause posting my little articles and updates on the Friendster bulletin board just wasn't doing it for me. The loading speed sucked, the database connection was forever problematic, and not to mention, there was so much more I wanted to do. I only found out recently that a Blog could offer so much.
     This is so weird. I figure there'll be a section someplace which'll display my stats and such, so I won't go into my details here. Anyhow, worst comes to worst, there's always room for another Blog eh? Don't expect them to come regularly though. I'm still in the army. Involuntary of course. I'm in camp on the weekdays, and sometimes for the weekends, and they only let me out for the weekends (and the public holidays if I've been a good boy sometimes). This is just a test anyhow. We'll see what the days ahead have to offer.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?