.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 22, 2004

 
     A little something I wrote over the past few days in camp. Was inspired to do so when a friend was talking about how she wanted to be anywhere but here (yes, I'm talking about you Nausheen), and after listening to the Counting Crows endlessly. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. This entry shall be as simple as the manner the poem/song/whatever was written.

Anywhere But Here

I wanna jump into a sea
Where the crystal blue never ends
I wanna fly up to the sky
Till the horizon starts to bend

And then I'll be far enough
Far from being seen
Anywhere but here
Anywhere but in-between

When I close my eyes at night
When I start to dream
Of everything and everywhere
That just makes sense to me

But the dawn will break
And the night will end
Revealing the same scene

That I'm anywhere but there
Still stuck in the in-between


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?