.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 21, 2005

 
     I'm taking this as a good sign. Not the frequency of these posts (obviously). They're rather alarming, all things considered. On no, what I meant was that with so much time that's passed, I've a lot to update you lot on. Why is this a good sign? Well, it shows I've been keeping myself busy, no? I'm doing something with myself. I'm applying myself in the best way possible. I have a life. Really. Believe me. Please?
     I have my pride. And with what I have, I move on. Anyhow, the 2nd week of my leave clearance has come to pass. Sadly, the 2nd week was also spent sick at home. Now honestly, who the bleedin' hell has a fever for 5 straight days?! It breaks my heart to know that 5 days of my leave were blown stranded in bed. Here are the 3 things I was only able to consume during that period: Medication, tea, and powdered chicken soup. These 3 items will now remain permanent fixtures in my genetic make-up. I swear, if you were to scan my DNA, you'd be able to see the words "Campbell's" right in there in the code...
     So now that I'm feeling better, I'm thinking that I've a lot to make up for this week. Thankfully, the Good Friday Weekend is coming, so it sounds like some potential havoc's round the corner. All I know is, is that this week, I'll need to get a job, finish up my application for school, settle whatever clearance I need from camp, and maybe hit the gym. In no particular order of course. I shouldn't think I'm being too ambitious here eh? Well, I know I need my rest, having just recovered and all. I'll let you all know how it goes :)
 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?